Who doesn’t like a good superhero party? I know it’s not new, but that’s kind of why I’m giving you some resources around it. This is such a popular theme that there’s a lot out there to navigate through, it can get a little overwhelming. Below are links to some of my favorites. They’re unique and any kid would die to celebrate this way.
- there are a bunch of ideas for cute photo backdrop options for this theme. I think this building idea with fun photo props is a really fun, yet doable, version that just about anyone can pull off.
- when you have a bunch of wanna-be superheroes running around, why not let them make their own mask? you always need an activity or two at a kids party anyway, and this one they can take home! This make your own mask station provides some good inspiration.
- super lollipops, don’t need to say much more.
- there are a whole slew of superhero invitations out there, so depending on which hero you want to focus on, just to a quick easy search and you’ll find it. I like the simplicity and cute characters on this one.
- this photo inspiration is to DIE for! I mean, you might have some trouble getting your little ones to lie still for a shot, but I think it’s totally worth the effort. so much fun!
- how cute are these muslin bags? perfect for party favors. so adorable everyone will reuse them, but they’d also be cute framed. I’d put it on my kids wall!
- ahhhhh, you must make some Hulk juice! slap this printable face on a clear cup or bottle and it takes the party beverages to a whole new level.
- if you’re going to have sweets at your superhero party. please get these cookies, your guests will be impressed, and all you had to do was order them and put them on a plate! she does such an amazing job with the lettering, right?
- I just love this little detail of the candy tubes. you can buy them empty and fill with gum balls, candy, berries (you can also buy them pre-filled) – but the finishing touch of the superhero face is to die for!