I just made this over the 4th of July weekend, and it just never disappoints!
– 1/2 lb halibut, sliced into 1/2″ cubes
– 1.5-2 T fresh lime juice (I used juice from one whole lime)
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup diced tomatillos
– 1 large avocado, diced
– 1/4 cup minced red onion
– 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
– combine halibut, lime juice & salt – toss to coat
– let sit in fridge and “cook” for 30 mins, until edges of fish are turning opaque
– add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine
serve with corn chips (not the thin ones though, you need a sturdy chip to dig into this yumminess), a nice glass of white or rose, and you’re in business!