apparently i had a color scheme preference as i was looking at father’s day gift ideas! i had no idea until i pull the image together. but there it is. quite outdoorsy and masculine, no? there are just so many ways to go for gifts, and i usually end up getting a few smaller things rather than a big one – i mean, my kids could never agree on one anyway. but, here’s a range that might spark a little something for you!
- if you’ve got a traveler in the mix, a passport case could be great! my husband travels all the time, and has yet to buy anything that keeps his passport organized and tucked away.
- wine. do i need to explain here? well, club w is a great little personalized wine club. you do a little questionnaire, they recommend wines based on your answers, and you continue to hone each month as you provide feedback on wines. you can do a gift, or a monthly membership deal. the link is my personal one, so if you decide to go that route, you get a nice little discount!
- you’ll get years of family use out of a good tent, if you don’t have one already. i picture backyard campouts in the very near future.
- everyone’s got and apple watch. don’t let the dad in your life feel left out. no, but really, it’s an awesome gift (obviously) and there is quite a range of price-points as well. it’s definitely an investment though. one that he’ll love, no doubt.
- i really love giving books for any special occasion. i haven’t read ghost army, but the reviews are great and if you’ve got a history lover in your life, i think this would be a big hit. it’s about a secret mission during ww2 that helped pave the way for the final drive to germany. if my husband is lucky enough to get this, i’ll be borrowing!